Once your solution has been deployed, we provide ongoing assistance to help you get the most value from our solution. This assistance has two parts - customer support to assist your users, and software maintenance to future-proof your software investment.
IFT’s global customer care is provided from our three regional headquarters around the world, in the United States, Europe and Asia.
Our standard customer support includes:
- Direct telephone and email communication.
- Logging, prioritization and tracking of all customer requests.
- Resolving any technical or configuration issues.
- User clinics to review training or usage issues.
- Advice and assistance on system enhancements.
- Access to white papers and standard training materials.
We continue to invest heavily in the development of our solutions. Our software maintenance provides you with the reassurance that your system will stay up-to-date and take advantage of our latest features. Software maintenance give you the right (but not the obligation) to obtain the following future capabilities:
- Software patches to correct technical platform issues.
- New features or configurations.
- Minor platform releases, typically released every 6 months.
- Major platform releases, typically released every 3 years.